I am an Associate Professor at The University of Melbourne. My research focuses on applying computational techniques to biological questions, especially related to Human Genomics and Cancer. In addition to research, I am enthusiastic about education and have extensive experience teaching at the university level.
- Lead Bioinformatician: Cancer Genomics and Clinical Genomics, Melbourne Bioinformatics, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Victorian Health and Medical Research Fellow
- Adjunct Associate Professor (Research), Department of Medicine, Central Clinical School, Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University, Australia
- Honorary Clinical Senior Fellow, Department of Surgery (Royal Melbourne Hospital), Melbourne Medical School, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Honorary Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Department of Clinical Pathology, Melbourne Medical School, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne, Australia